Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WEDNESDAY, anticipate


You made it!  You made it to Wednesday! 
The day between Tuesday and Thursday. 
You are on your way to Friday.   
You can do this.  Yes, you can.

We have come to think of Wednesday as meaning that one has made it "over the hump" towards the weekend.

On Wednesday we begin to anticipate the fact that Friday is almost here. 

 ~Emile Zola (French Novelist) said:
"If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you:  I came to live out loud."

It's time for someone to say to you: YOU CAN LIVE OUT LOUD AND IT'S OKAY!

It must be grievous to the Holy Spirit when we live defeated and sad lives.  I feel for humans...I understand their pain because I am one, too!  We all know about the struggles of life.  None are exempt.  You matter, you are important...and it's alright if you are not perfect!   Jesus Christ provided the freedom to live abundantly. He is your source of life and He is not stingy!   

While pastoring I met people suffering from such low opinions of themselves, they could hardly hold their head up.  They felt unworthy to attend church.   But, I'm here to tell you that God deems you of such value that He sent His only Son to die on the cross so that you might be set free from sin and inherit eternal life. 

Anticipate!  God has a blessing with your name on it and no man can take it from you.  Jesus Christ will bless you and cause you to become and then live up to the potential he placed inside of you.  He will bless you in order to establish your steps.  He wants you to anticipate hope and joy instead of sorrow and stress! 

Humanity needs healing.  It's way past time for us to tell people just how valuable they are to God.   True, we are unworthy, but we are not worthless.  I love the quote: Don't you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are.

The Bible is your greatest source of encouragement:

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Wednesday means that you are almost there.  You are almost to the end of the work week.  Rest is coming.  Time off from work is just around the corner.  Anticipate the weekend. 

You have permission to live in anticipation of something. 

Someone wrote: “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit, there are footprints on the moon!”  You do not have to remain a captive of your environment.  There are no hopeless situations; there are only people who have grown hopeless about them.  The Sprit of God knows no limits and has no boundaries, therefore, when He moves in your life it will be greater than you can think or imagine.  If God be for you, tell me, who can be against you? 

Remember, it's always too early to quit! You've made it to Wednesday. You may be in the Wednesday of a situation! Smack dab in the middle of chaos.   If so, you're on your way to the end of "not enough" - you are near the finish line of "hurts and failures" - there are possibilities waiting. Be encouraged. You are valuable. There's not another person like you. There are lives that can only be touched by you.  They are specifically your assignment!

Take courage, your dreams and hopes are not in vain.  Don't give up.  I wish I could show you, whether you are lonely or in darkness of despair....the astonishing great Light (His Name is Jesus) inside of you, waiting to shine on the path of your destiny.

 It may be Wednesday in the midst of your problems...if so:  it's a firm declaration that you are on your way out of whatever you are going through.  You are going to make it!

It's Wednesday.  Anticipate. 

I believe in you. 

You can do this.  Yes, you can.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment