Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Friday, August 24, 2012

FRIDAY, the end...

It's Here!   Freedom...I mean...Friday has arrived.
The day of the week you have anticipated.
 
You made it.  The Monday - Friday work week is coming to a close.  School children and teachers are excited.  The weekend has finally arrived!  That ought to make you shout! 

The age we are now living in is coming to a close, also. And that should make you shout!  It's called the Church Age.  Between the 69th and 70th week of  Daniel is the church age, which has been going on for 2000 years. It is in this space of God’s timeline that He is building His church from people all over the world through faith in Jesus Christ. The 70 weeks of Daniel is another subject. There's not time or space to explain - just know that it is time now for the return of Jesus Christ.

The church is the body of Christ and it is made up of born again believers from all over the world. We assemble in local congregations for the purpose of worship, the preaching and teaching of God’s word, and fellowship.  

God’s timeline of events was put on hold during the church age; just think of it as He hit the pause button.  God said, "Timeout. There's a work to be done.  I have a mission for my people, those that are called by My Name.  I want them to go into all the world and preach the gospel and build the Kingdom of God."

God is about to hit the play button and end this age.  And when He does... The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God and the dead in Christ will rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
 
Raptureready.com says: There has never been a time in history when the return of the Lord has been so near. It is undeniable that we are seeing prophecy fulfilled at an astonishing rate. It is important to live as though we will not have another chance to get our hearts right with God. We need to act as though there never will be another opportunity to witness to our loved ones.
 
Believers will be removed from all distress..persecution and oppression.  It's called the "blessed hope of the redeemed."
 
If you are not saved, it isn't too late.  You can pray today, on this Friday, to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.  
 
I John 5:13  These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
 
Paul the apostle tells us:
“…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Rom. 10: 9).
 
Just as I am, without one plea,
but that thy blood was shed for me,
and that thou bidst me come to thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 
Just as I am, though tossed about
with many a conflict, many a doubt,
fightings and fears within, without,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.
 
 Psalm 51:1-2
Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
 
vs. 10-13
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.
 
Happy Friday!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment