Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Monday, March 25, 2013

PUT AS MUCH LIFE IN THE DAY AS YOU CAN!

Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.

 



God is generous with humanity.  He gives us choices.  It is exciting to realize that I have the choice TODAY to put as much LIFE in the DAY as I can!  Erma Bombeck said it well:

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'."

Have you considered the amount of unused 'everything' left over at the end of the day?  How much LIFE have we wasted at the end of each day?  Remember the phrase:  If it is to be it is up to me. 

It is up to me to PUT AS MUCH LIFE IN THE DAY AS I CAN! 

1.  Give yourself permission to love life.
2.  Give yourself permission to laugh more.
3.  Give  yourself permission to create happy moments.
4.  Give yourself permission to love, even when you don't feel like loving.
5.  Give yourself permission to enjoy simple pleasures.
6.  Give yourself permission to do at least ONE thing that makes you happy today.
7.  Give God permission to manifest the love He has for you.

Our lifespan is brief.  Jesus said that He came to give us life and more abundantly.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I love the more abundantly part!  

The Message Bible says it like this:  I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.
The Amplified Bible:  I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).  TO THE FULL, TILL IT OVERFLOWS. 

Ah,  to have a day that is full of life and overflowing with all that Jesus brings!  It's true.  God wants you to have a great day.  You are a container and with the right focus and right choices, you can have abundant life overflowing from your container.  That means it will flow out to those around you!  

Circumstances do not determine your day....choose to overflow with life!  Make a choice to rejoice!  It's your day.  It's simple.  We make it far too complicated. 

Choose to trust when worry enters your mind.  Choose laughter over sadness.  Choose to believe instead of living in unbelief. 

Go ahead!  Live.  Put all you can into it!  Discover the difference! 
......
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog. This morning was the first time I have read it...and so enjoyed it. I even borrowed one of your quotes and posted it on my Facebook site. Praying daily for you and Bro. Tommy and the work you are doing on the mission field. May God bless you both and may His protection be upon you every second of each day.

    ReplyDelete