Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Friday, March 29, 2013

You Are NEVER Alone! (God's Message to You)

Confession: 
I've never been this 'led' as to the content of a blog.  Instantly, as the theme took root in my mind
every word I read, or page I turned,  spoke this message: You are Never Alone. 
 God is sending you a message of love! 

 

 Only twice does the Torah use the expression, "lo tov" ...  which means: Not Good, and each time it refers to aloneness.  The first condition of spirit is to love and be loved.  The first hope of each heart is to find itself not alone.       
( FB post by Rabbi Wolpe, July 17th - last year - I wrote this in my study/prayer notebook)
 
There is evidence that when our need for social relationships is not met, we fall apart mentally and even physically. There are effects on the brain and on the body. Some effects work subtly, through the exposure of multiple body systems to excess amounts of stress hormones. Unmet social needs take a serious toll on health, eroding our arteries, creating high blood pressure, and even undermining learning and memory.
 
 ALONE contributes to deficiency.  You are incapable of being as positive as others and you feel emotionally distanced from them.  You have a much higher level of perceived stress...sleep lacks quality, is less beneficial, both physically and psychologically.  

We fail to take risks because we think we are alone.   It seems we are alone in dealing with challenges of our life.   If  this describes you....then God has a message for you today!
 
In Exodus God wanted to show His people that He was involved in their life.  He was saying, "In the worst of circumstances, you are not alone! I am the God who brought you out of the place of your slavery. I want to show you the full extent of who I AM."
 
Exodus 20:1,2    And GOD spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
 
Exodus 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM, and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
 
John 8:58  JESUS SAID unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
 
In other words,  I AM the God who is PRESENT and ACTIVE!  The phrase I AM THAT I AM, indicates action.  I want to be known as a God who is present and active in your life!  In the name Yahweh is the promise of the living presence of God Himself day by day with YOU. 
 
Leviticus 26:13  (NLT)
I, the LORD, am your God, who brought you from the land of Egypt so  you would no longer be slaves.  I have lifted the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk free with your heads held high. 
 
Another version says:  I broke the heavy weights that were on your shoulders and let you walk proudly again.
 
You have been redeemed from the slavery of "Alone" - You can now walk free with your head held high.   
 
I pray today that you may fully comprehend that the PRESENT AND ACTIVE GOD is with you.  Allow the presence of the active, energetic Holy Spirit to revive your soul and change your negative thoughts into a perception of courage and strength.  You are not alone.  Let me repeat:  You are not alone! 
 
With God, His Son, Jesus, and the precious Holy Spirit, THERE IS ACTION .  THERE IS ALWAYS ACTION..... The Holy Spirit does not reside in you only to be idle.  He does not spend His time relaxing.  He straightens your shoulders, lifts your head, and puts a dream in your heart!  He removes the weights from your shoulders and spends the day reminding you that you are free...
 
 If this blog was not for you, it is for certain ... God is speaking to me.

I will now say, "I am not alone."  Join me.
......

No comments:

Post a Comment