Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Friday, September 14, 2012

Pssst, Ms Clinton, Wake Up!

Try as I may... to remain silent during these fire-hot weeks and months...I just can't...and it's not that I'm driven by an inbred devotion to a certain political party.  I'm not.  I've had to make a choice according to biblical principles.  You see, I have to take a stand for the things God stands for (make sense?) -  and in doing so it sometimes calls for speaking up...in a time when folks are weary of  those who "speak up" .... 

They say, "I'm tired hearing about it."  I am, too.  But, it won't go away just because I'd rather not face it or deal with it.  I can't put my head in the sand and pretend life is a bowl of cherries.  Truthfully, I'd love to put my feet in the sand and stare at the ocean all day.

Yesterday I was troubled.  There was a nagging sense of "that's so wrong" after hearing Hillary Clinton's speech in response to the murders of Americans in Libya.  Late last night I finally found portions of the speech on my phone...searching and searching...I filled in the blanks of my earlier notes.  This is the part of her speech that troubled me:

"The US had absolutely nothing to do with this video.  We absolutely reject its content and message.  To us, to me personally, this video is disgusting and reprehensible.  It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage."

Denigrate a great religion?  Denigrate a great religion?!?   Let me get this straight.  "A great religion!"  I'm still trying to digest this.  I wonder, would she make the same statement about Christianity?

Where is her head?  Who brainwashed her?  Could it be her top aide who is muslim?  I saw clips of the video early on - and it was the most pitiful production ever!  How could this incite so many countries to commit indescribable violence across the span of miles...at the same time?  And it happens to be countries around Israel.  Countries dominated by muslims.   Nah....it takes something stronger.  Like Hate.  Pure Hate.  Hate for Israel and America.

Fox News Online posted an article today by Christian Whiton.  Read portions below:
 
Madam secretary, it is time for you and your boss to wake up and smell the global jihad.  Hillary also said that the attack was the result of a “small and savage group.”  Wrong again. 
 
Viewed correctly, the attack was perpetrated by a very large group. Terrorism as we have known it since 9/11 is but the violent vanguard of the Islamist political ideology. This ideology unifies diverse terrorists from Jemmah Islamiyah in Indonesia to Al-Shabaab in Somalia to Boko Haram in Nigeria to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to the Haqqani network in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  

President Obama has thumped his chest about killing Al Qaeda’s founder and implied that Al Qaeda is our only real enemy.   On Obama’s watch, the Islamists have done very well.  They have taken over Egypt and are set to take over Syria and its chemical weapons arsenal without a change in US policy. They look ahead to the day U.S. forces leave Afghanistan—which Obama has conveniently announced to them.

Hillary ought to park the plane and understand that diplomacy—or more accurately statecraft—ought to be about recognizing and fighting these problems. Pageantry, apologies and photo ops are obviously not getting it done.

Bad grammar, here...but:  ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION.  Why on this green earth, can't Hillary and Obama understand Islam intent?  Sadly, I believe they do understand. 

Their platform and preaching amounts to tolerance of religion, namely the muslim religion.  I heard one person explain it this way:  You attack Christianity and nothing happens.  You make muslims mad and they kill.  To them, there is no religion but Islam.  All others must convert or be killed. 

Yep, tribulation period, here we come.  For those who are left here, anyway.  But for the redeemed, it's a good day.  Rapture is the key word.  The catching away of the church.  Those blood-bought saints, whose sins have been washed in the blood of the Lamb.  That Lamb is Jesus Christ. 

I'm studying to learn even more about Islam.  You should, too.  It is upon us.  No matter  how weary you are of hearing about it - it just won't go away.  The best thing you can do is to be informed.....the Word of God tells us to "Watch....watch and pray"....

Islam is a peaceful religion. Sure it is.  When it is not possible to overtake a country by war, they enter that area on the pretense of peace...while they grow in numbers.  Then they take over.

Hillary and Obama need to wake up - but then, they may already be awake...and they are simply attempting to rock the baby to keep him (muslims) from crying on their watch.

Sadly, there will probably be more days ahead of us that may bring unrest.  And, there will always be watchmen on the wall.  You will continue to hear about events - even though it robs you of life as usual.  Folks, life will never again be as usual.  None of us want to be uncomfortable, but that all changed on 9/11.

I can't think of a snappy ending here.......'cept I'm still trying to grasp Hillary's statement about Islam being a "great religion"....I'm still chewing on that one!
....
To comment on this blog, simply click on the blue link below which says "No comments". It will open a field for typing - then will change to "1 comment" etc.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment