Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Thursday, September 6, 2012

GOD'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Taken in Florida at sunset...
If God had a facebook page,
I think the profile section would read something like this:

ABOUT:
I Am that I Am. 
I am Spirit.
I am the self-existent One 
I am the Lord thy God. 
I am God and there is none other.
I  am eternal and unchangeable.
I have all knowledge.
I am everywhere at once.
I am all powerful.
I am Creator.
I am love. 
I am holy.
I am without measure and I know no boundaries.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.   I am also known as : Elohim, strength or power.  I am:   God of the Beginning.  God of Justice.  God of forgiveness. God of Heights.  God who is near.  God of your strength.  God of  your praise.  God of your salvation.  God of forgiveness.

I am God Who is near.  I am the Living and Holy God.  There is none like Me.

BASIC INFO:
   Birthday:  None.  I have always been. I am from everlasting to everlasting. I do not have it in me to not exist.  I was in the beginning.  I will always be.

   Religious Views:   Believe in Me, the Great I Am, God your creator.  Believe in My Son, Jesus, who shed His sinless blood on the cross to redeem you from sin.  Believe in the Holy Spirit who draws you to Me.  Believe that Jesus is coming again to gather His church unto Himself. 

   Political Views:  My Son, Jesus, is King of kings and Lord of lords.  All authority under heaven and earth is given to Him. 

WORK:
I speak and it becomes. I created the heavens and the earth.  I rule all of my creation.  I am reigning over all the nations.  I am causing the words proceeding from my mouth to accomplish that which I please, and to prosper in the thing for which I sent it.   Without ceasing I am calling and drawing humanity unto me.  I appear in the praises of My people.  I bring all things forth in fulness of time with a plan and a purpose...orchestrating the last days of the book of Revelation. 

EDUCATION:
I am omniscient.  I have complete and unlimited knowledge. I perceive all things.   I have no need of learning.  I am the source of all knowledge. 

LIVING:
   City:  I fill both the heaven and earth - I cannot be contained withn the universe.  My Throne sits in heaven, not within the physical universe.   My throne is in the heavens; and My kingdom rules over all.  My throne has never been vacant and never will be.  Heaven is My throne, and the earth is my footstool.  Revelation 22:1 Then he showed me the river whose water give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

    Future home:  The Holy City, the New Jerusalem. I will dwell with My people, I will be with them, and be their God. 

That city will have My Glory.  Her light will be like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; And there will be a wall great and high, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:  On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

The wall of the city will have twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.  The city is foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth...The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.  And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.  The foundations of the wall will be garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation is jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The  fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

The twelve gates will be twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city  pure gold, as transparent glass. And  the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 


CONTACT INFO:
You shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart...and I will be found of you.  My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer.   Come into My presence with thanksgiving; make joyful noise with songs of praise!  Cry to me, and I will hear you; and I will show you great things, and sure things which you know not. 

PHOTOS:
The heavens declare my handiwork.  If you've seen my Son, Jesus, you have also seen Me. 

FAMILY:
The Godhead:  For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily...I am the Father...My Son is, Jesus, and also my precious Holy Spirit.  We are three in One.  My extended family includes all those who are adopted by a new birth through faith in my Son.  They are heirs and joint-heirs with my Son, Jesus Christ.  I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 


FAVORITE QUOTATIONS:
This is my beloved Son, hear ye him.
Ye must be born again.
Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
If God be for you, then who can be against you.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


POST:
Glorify the Lord as much as ever you can, for he will yet far exceed, and his magnificence is wonderful. Blessing the Lord, exalt him as much as you can: for he is above all praise. When you exalt him, put forth all your strength, and be not weary: for you can never go far enough.

(If you post...in prayer...He will comment) 

[To comment on this blog, simply click on the blue link below which says "No comments".  It will open a field for typing - then will change to "1 comment" etc.]

and thanks...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment