Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Thursday, May 8, 2014

JESUS, COME QUICKLY

FLIGHT DELAYED, FLIGHT CANCELED

We arrived at the Belize airport with full confidence that our flight would leave as scheduled.  It isn't.  Delay!  I don't know why it is delayed, but it is.  So we will use this time wisely, sitting in the airport.  We wait. 

We also understand our flight from one point to our destination is canceled.  This time we are told it is due to weather.  All beyond our control.  We wait.

I'm waiting, patiently.  Writing a blog.  Patiently. 

There is one flight I will not miss.  It will not be delayed, nor will it be canceled.  It is the rapture of the Church. I am a Pre-Trib Rapture believer.  This means that the rapture will take place before the seven year tribulation begins.

I Thessalonians 4:15-17 says:
15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died.16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever.

This I know for sure,  He's Coming and I am Going.  God's timetable is accurate and He will be on time.  No delays - No cancelations.

I certainly need to stay ready, for any moment that flight will happen.  Got my boarding pass in hand!  Bags packed.  Ready to go.

.....


No comments:

Post a Comment