Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Monday, February 17, 2014

Today is a Dumplin' Day

You know what I mean.  One of those days when you've been busy, on the go, and you are hungry for solid, rib-sticking food.  This is it.  Today, we study, prepare for classes tomorrow ... so it's a stay-in and work day.

I'm teaching tomorrow on Revelation/Daniel.  Tommy has two classes: Church Government (he says he really gets anointed on this one!)  and Theology Five, the Holy Spirit, which is his favorite subject. 

While the chicken is thawing, I'm wasting time writing a blog -  Lol - and should be working on a study guide for Revelation.  I'll get to it in just a minute!!  It's good to take time to chat, sometimes. 

It's a beautiful, sunny day in Belize.  We have the windows open and the breeze is just enough to make the temp pleasant.  Plus a fan!  Our apartment is three stories up which provides a great view. 

I've already read about world events, even posted some on my group, End Time News.  Daily the awareness intensifies regarding our country, our world, and the events leading up to the Rapture of the Church.  Scripture tells us (when we read of these things) to lift up our heads ... our redemption draws near.  I've read enough about the last days lately to cause me to stand erect - stand tall - head held high - and celebrate.  Mercy.  I never thought this little Arkansas girl would EVER experience such a day.  But, it's here.

Well, that's my day.  And now I surely must get down to business with studying.  Maybe I will put the chicken on to boil while I type a study guide.   I'll think about you in a few hours ... while I enjoy my chicken 'n dumplins' - and a piece of cornbread.

God bless you.  Have a great day!  Love the Lord your God with all of your heart!  Hug your family!

Luke 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment