Welcome!

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scotty or Lauren...

Are you watching American Idol this season?  I am.  It's down to the wire.  Tonight one will go home.  Personally, I like Lauren and Scotty.  Lauren has performed consistantly....good.  All-around solid each week.  Scotty is well-liked and talented.  I just watched his video from 5/14 hometown concert and it was excellent. 

I will be happy if either one of them wins.  I haven't been too thrilled with Haley...even though she's in the top three.  Something about her has not clicked with me ... also, her weekly performance has not been consistent in quality as Lauren and Scotty. 

Actually, all three have great futures ahead of them...no matter who wins the title of American Idol.

The competition has been tough and they have worked hard.  It has been enjoyable to watch each one work hard and improve as the weeks progressed.  

Yes,  I voted last night - even though we were on the road.  My phone was dying or I think I would've voted over and over!!  

Tis' good to have fun in life.  AM Idol has been fun to watch.  Can't wait till the program starts tonight and hopefully, my favorites will still be in the running.  Scotty or Lauren.  I'm happy with either one.

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment